WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Gathering information and examining marketing trends and analytics to develop successful marketing plans.
- Working with various internal stakeholders and departments to analyze current marketing and operational data to develop robust and all-encompassing reports.
- Keeping a pulse on industry and competitive trends and using this intel to develop benchmarks and recommendations vis-à-vis our own performance.
- Leading in develop processes and reporting templates to gather and aggregate data.
- Preparing detailed reports on sales volume, customer experience, market trends and competitors' outcomes.
- Working with the marketing team to develop strategies and recommendations that are insightful and consider historical data and future KPIs to track.
- Collaborating with the digital marketing team in online advertisement campaign setup and optimization (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Any other duties as assigned.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Undergraduate Degree, Proficient in Excel
- 2-3 years working in a Digital Marketing role
- Google Analytics proficiency
- Google Ads and Facebook Ad experience considered an asset
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt
- no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.