As the world's number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Hydronics Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for providing superior customer service to customers over the phone or in person for Hydronics and Heating customer needs. Responsibilities include assessing the customer needs promptly and efficiently, making product recommendations, providing accurate information regarding the product details, taking sales orders and ensuring that delivery times and information are recorded accurately to ensure that we exceed the customers' expectations.
- Responsible for completing the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders;
- Ability to use resource materials to problem solve and find solutions for customers;
- Provide technical support to both Wolseley team and customers;
- Ensuring customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information;
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers to maintain relationships and to cultivate additional business;
- Work successfully in a team environment with a drive to provide strong customer support;
- Responding to customers requests and inquiries in a timely manner;
- Achieving sales and process targets and objectives as set by manager;
- Participate in trade shows, training, and vendor product meetings to remain up to date on product knowledge, emerging trends, rebates, and product offerings;
- Understanding customer needs and promote and up sell products;
- Adheres to company safety policies and regulations;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role, preferably within a wholesale distribution environment or Hydronics Installation/service
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Knowledgeable of industry products;
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;