Fast Paced, Progressive, Savvy, Industry Leader, Rewarding. That's Superior!
We are on a roll and we have an immediate need for ambitious sales oriented people who want to personally contribute to our phenomenal growth.
If you fit the profile of a bright inside sales person who enjoys being a winner, likes to contribute to the company successes, feels comfortable working at a head office, and wants the opportunity to progress in their career then we need to talk now!.
The Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) position is based in our Head Office in Mississauga, Ontario. The (ISR) is responsible for contact with Superior Propane customers and potential customers with the intent of promoting and selling Superior Propane products and services, while providing "best in class" customer service. The Inside Sales Representative is a key member of the Sales team, working collaboratively with other Inside Sales Representatives, Key Account Managers, Market Managers and the Sales management team.
1. Generate Residential and Small Commercial customer growth by fielding incoming inquiries and participating in outbound calling in order to proactively seek new business opportunities and fulfilling marketing campaigns.
2. Qualify potential customers and identify their needs to either handle the sale or forward to appropriate Field Sales or Key Account Manager.
3. Provide accurate product information and estimates on Superior Propane offerings, including propane, technical services, and customer automation offerings. Negotiate offer with potential customers, close the sale, and track results.
4. Process and complete the accurate and timely set-up, including a credit check, of customer accounts, within pre-determined response time.
5. Collaborate with the appropriate groups as required, to facilitate end-to-end customer setup completion including installation and first delivery
6. Consistently meet assigned sales targets.
7. Accountable for utilization of supplied CRM tool- SF.COM. All leads/sales opportunities and closed sales are required to be entered and tracked.
8. Provide ?best in class' customer service by consistently applying and leveraging developed procedures and processes to effectively answer customer inquiries, resolve issues and manage customer expectations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma with some post-secondary education.
- Minimum 1 year prior experience in sales in a call center environment.
- Demonstrable sales achievement and attainment of sales targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail required to ensure accuracy on all customer related information.
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office suite and web based CRM tools specifically Salesforce.Com
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience in a commodity transaction sales environment is an asset.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal, is a definite asset and required for one of the positions.
What's In It For You
Working for the industry leader, not only will you have a tremendous amount of brand recognition, you will also have a name behind you that opens doors and ensures that your calls will be answered.
You'll be set up for success with a development plan that includes ongoing training and access to industry leading tools and processes. You'll also have the best of the best around you in other areas of the business, so you'll always have the support you need to exceed customer expectations.
Whether it's our mySuperior customer web portal, or our exclusive Smart Tank monitoring and reporting technology, you'll have a number of competitive differentiators to give you an advantage in the marketplace, and ensure you the best chance of success.
Because we don't expect you to do this out of the kindness of your heart, we also offer a very attractive compensation package that includes base salary and commission.
We'll challenge you and help build your skills with the potential for other great opportunities at Superior Propane.
If you're interested in this opportunity, and believe that you'll be a good fit within Superior's culture, please apply in confidence with a cover letter and resume.
"Here at Superior Propane we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment & selection process, we encourage you to connect with us at via Isarta to let us know how we can enhance your experience."