Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team
- and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion
- find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We're looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital & Social Media.
Rogers Sports & Media is looking for an innovative and creative digital thought leader to help elevate our social media and digital marketing presence on our News & Entertainment team. As the Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital & Social Media, the successful candidate will lead the platform marketing strategy across our premium entertainment and news brands, developing and executing strategies to engage with audiences for key brands such as Citytv, Breakfast Television, Bachelor In Paradise Canada, CityNews, KiSS92.5, JACK FM, and more. Combining creativity, an in-depth digital/social knowledge, content marketing skills and an analytical lens to create an industry-leading marketing approach for audiences across digital platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok, plus emerging networks. Perhaps more importantly, the ideal candidate will understand, analyze, and react to the rapidly evolving digital media landscape, marketplace and content consumption habits of audiences across Canada.
What you will do...
- Lead the content marketing strategy across digital and social media channels for all of our News & Entertainment brands and properties, including: 1) organic social content strategy and execution, 2) paid digital and social marketing strategy and performance, 3) marketing partnership strategy with key partner platforms
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day content marketing strategy and distribution across multiple flagship brand social accounts (new & existing) with audience engagement and analytics as your compass
- Leverage platform analytics and trends to inform content marketing strategy and key tactics to grow audiences in digital environments
- Collaborate with programming and editorial teams to provide insights, ideate and produce high-quality cross-platform content at scale
- Coordinate social media integration across multiple business units including digital teams, marketing, sales, PR, and talent
- Develop partnership opportunities that unlock marketing funds from platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Monitor social trends, influencers and relevant news to identify opportunities to join the social conversation and grow brand visibility
- Identify new media partnerships & opportunities that benefit the growth of the News and Entertainment brands
- Work closely with our brand marketing teams maximize campaign effectiveness and establish benchmarks and tactical goals to find campaign performance efficiencies in advertising spend
What you will bring...
- A passion for News and Entertainment content, and obsession with social media and audience engagement
- A content mindset with an analytical lens to maximise trends and performance in digital environments
- A deep knowledge of digital and social media channels, including an ability to leverage platform analytics and insights to connect with audiences and build our brands
- Passion and belief in the power of analytics to drive better decision making for our brands
- Strong experience working with social tools such as Hootsuite, Facebook Ad Manager, Sales Force Social Studio, GA360 and more
- Experience in end-to-end content development, management of digital production, distribution, performance and measurement
- A desire to connect audiences to bespoke content and new ways of engaging linear audiences
- A deep understanding of the importance of building brands and engaging communications
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No Selection
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 220385
Posting Notes: Marketing