Eaton is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist, Pump Controllers
for our Airdrie, Alberta facility.
Reporting to the Product Manager, this position will assist the General Sales Force (GSF & Agents) to obtain orders from Distributors, Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM's), and Pump Representatives, as well as provide product support (technical, application, etc.) to the GSF, Agents and Customers. Specific products of responsibility include Pump Controllers and Oil Well Controllers.
- Assist Customer Liaison by providing custom layout drawings / schematics for submission with customer quotations.
- Support Customer Liaison by providing custom order engineering drawings for manufacturing purposes.
- Assist Customer Liaison with customer order entry and management.
- Provide technical support and assistance to our customers and agents.
- Resolve Warranty issues.
- Provide feedback to product line on customer needs and applications not currently provided.
- Perform other duties, as required.
Position Success Criteria:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Superior support skills for customer products and applications.
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting ability.
- Extensive personal computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Extensive product knowledge of Fire Pump Controls (FPCs), Breakers and Starters.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Autodesk Inventor drafting.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality System.
- Strong technical product aptitude of electrical distribution and control systems.
- Effective time management, prioritization & project management skills.
- University degree or in final semester of study in Engineering or Business from an accredited institution
- 2-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- 2+ years' experience working with Control Products
- This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must reside within 80km of Airdrie, Alberta to be considered
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No