Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location: 600-500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
President's Choice Bank (PCF) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited (LCL) and was established to promote President's Choice Financial® products and services across Canada. PCF is focused on providing everyday payment solutions and services that reward the everyday. Together with the PC Services division of Loblaws Inc. which operates in the same office location, we offer products and services in the following segments:
- Payment Cards: The President's Choice Financial Mastercard® credit card offers PC OptimumTM points for every dollar spent, with no annual fee. The PC MoneyTM Account is the newest addition to the payment products offered and operated by President's Choice Bank. The PC Money Account works like a bank account and offers PC Optimum points for every purchase, with no monthly fee.
- Insurance: PC® home and auto insurance are offered through PC Financial Insurance Broker Inc. and relationships with several insurance companies.
- Telecom and Gift Cards: The Mobile Shop, PC mobile prepaid cell phone service, and Gift Cards businesses are focused upon delivering convenience and exceptional value to LCL customers.
LCL is Canada's largest food distributor and has expanded into certain non-food categories, with operations across the country. LCL concentrates on food retailing with the objective of providing consumers with the best in one-stop shopping for everyday household needs.
PCF and PC Services are important business units within LCL that manage and develop the products and service programs in order to improve the customer experience, maximize value, and provide a platform to enhance customer insights and relationships. Our vision is to make the everyday simple and better
PC Financial is on a mission to raise the bar of what Canadians expect from their everyday money. To support our mission, the Coordinator, Social Media & Content Marketing will join a passionate team focused on marketing across a range of business lines under the PC Financial portfolio. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Social Media & Event Marketing, the role is responsible for supporting the team with the development and execution of tactics related to Social Media and Content Strategy. Specifically, they will perform the following functions in the organization:
What You'll Do:
- Use customer insights to inform the development of hyper-creative social media & content to breakthrough in the financial services and insurance categories.
- Support the execution of social media and content marketing initiatives, which will include overseeing content calendars across various lines of business including PC Mastercard, PC Money Account, and PC Insurance.
- Scheduling content across different platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs, and influencer channels.
- Planning and managing paid Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest content campaigns that deliver on business objectives.
- Developing content for PC Financial blog by working with internal and external creative teams.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders to maximize marketing opportunities within owned channels across the enterprise.
- Liaise with Legal team to develop brand-compliant content for all external platforms.
- Work with various agencies on content strategies, creation, and curation.
- Work with cross functional teams to evolve the customer experience in our content channels.
- Streamline and innovate current reporting procedures to effectively communicate everything from brand health to social media analytics to key stakeholders.
- Manage social listening reporting across all lines of business.
- Administer budget, including tracking, reporting and invoicing.
- Develop strategic test and learn opportunities for creative asset development, media strategies and beyond.
- Support a wide range of marketing activities, ensuring the PC Financial brand is represented correctly and consistently.
- Assist on strategic projects that include components of brand development and enhancement.
- Support team with ad-hoc requests as needed.
What You'll Need:
- University degree in communications, business, marketing, or a related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, brand management, or social media, preferably within a financial institution, telecommunications or retail company.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape at large
- a thorough understanding of paid social is preferred.
- Have a brand-led, but data-driven attitude.
- Highly organized with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proven writing, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who can manage a range of responsibilities and multitask effectively.
- Foundational understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings: 0
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct
- it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.