DMCL Chartered Professional Accountants is the leading mid-sized accounting firm in British Columbia with four offices in Greater Vancouver and Victoria. As an independent member of Moore Global, an international affiliation spanning more than 250 accounting firms in over 100 countries, DMCL is able to serve local businesses with global interests and growth objectives. The firm's team of over 250 partners and staff are entrepreneurs at heart and are recognized for our expertise in audit and assurance, accounting, taxation and business and financial consulting for public and private companies, not for profits and owner managed businesses.
We are really inspired with the growth and development of our firm so far, however, we seek a dynamic, pro-active Marketing Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a marketing strategy including creating a brand identity and story, identifying ideal target clients, developing content (blogs and social media), executing lead generation activities and driving prospects to the firm's sales pipeline;
- Develop a marketing plan, budget and calendar including events and seminars;
- Implement and manage a lead and conversion tracking process to conduct ROI on marketing activities;
- Work with Human Resources to create recruiting marketing campaigns consistent with the firm's brand and positioning;
- Engage and direct marketing vendors including web developer, graphic designer, and copywriter;
- Manage the firm's website content, structure and ranking on search engines;
- Incorporate international affiliation initiatives and standards into the firm's branding efforts and work with other specific affiliates on joint projects;
- Direct appropriate public relations and other branding and lead generation activities;
- Deliver business development training, including cross-selling, for Partners and Managers;
- Implement best practices for optimizing referrals from clients, staff, international affiliate firms and other business associates;
- Establish business development goals and plans for new partners and service lines and follow up with regular meetings to ensure success;
- Monitor, manage and report on the firm's sales pipeline;
- Conduct lead generation activities to fill the sales pipeline, including trade show and seminars and networking;
- Qualify leads generated from firm's website and other marketing activities;
- Supervise the Marketing Coordinator including review of all client proposals and presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing;
- More than five years of Marketing experience in a management capacity, preferably in a professional services firm;
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge with brand building and brand management;
- Financial acumen to make sound business decisions;
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented;
- Superb writing, content development and editing skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Comprehensive benefits package;
- Performance bonus;
- Standard 35-hour work week;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Continued professional development.