Frank Flaman Sales is looking for a Service Writer to join our hard-working Service department team in Lethbridge.
Flaman believes in people working together, doing what's right to make a difference.
The successful candidate will be well compensated with a competitive wage, benefit package and growth with professional development all within a high energy and supportive work environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating the best possible experience for our customers
- Assist the Service Manager with the supervision, development and leadership of Service Department
- Schedule maintenance orders and assign work to repair staff as needed.
- Continuous research on parts and pricing in order to provide up-to-date product knowledge.
- Communicate with service customers to determine the nature of the mechanical problems and secure agreement from customers before repairs;
- Courteously handle customer complaints and misunderstandings.
- Interpret warranty information and policies to customers.
- Stay up-to-date on technical and performance information on all vehicles serviced.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Outstanding customer service skills and customer focus
- Service technician/ Mechanical experience
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new things
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive Attitude
- Valid class 5 driver's license and clean drivers abstract
- Able to maintain a safe and organized work environment
- Communication skills
The Flaman Group of Companies has three goals that guide all the decisions we make; Customer Responsibility, Achievement of Goals and Making Things Better. Each position within Flaman contributes towards these goals in a unique way.