Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,400 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
We have an opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in our Richmond, BC headquarters or remotely. We are looking for a Marketing Manager who loves to write about technical products and solutions from a customer point of view. If you're a talented writer who enjoys creating innovative new marketing assets that can be used to educate prospects and customers, build leads, and create pipeline and revenue, this role is for you.
You will distill the essence of technical products and solutions into engaging content and stories that drive prospects and customers to learn more about Sierra Wireless. You will create a customer-centric editorial and content strategy across a portfolio of products and solutions, and write, edit and produce this content that supports the entire buyer's journey.
- Content development. Create an editorial/content strategy and calendar for telling the Sierra Wireless solutions story. Write, edit, produce and update content across the buyer's journey
- thought leadership, education, solution and selection, creating compelling assets that drive engagement and action. For example: infographics, use cases, white papers, e-books, buyer guides, videos, customer case studies, etc. Measure effectiveness of content and develop plans to continuously improve metrics.
- Product marketing. Work with product management and product marketing, to develop clear and differentiated value propositions, messaging and customer-oriented stories.
- Project management. Shepherd the development of assets through the design and production phases to ensure the highest quality output.
Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- B.A./B.S. Communications, English, Journalism, Business, Marketing or similar degree.
- Excellent writing skills with 3+ years proven asset/content development experience in B2B marketing. Strong writing and communications skills. Detail-oriented in review and proofreading of content. Writing samples will be required.
- Enterprise networking, Industrial IoT (IIoT), wireless/telecommunications and/or other similar technical B2B industry experience.
- Experience in building content/assets to support demand generation tactics. Metrics-driven to continuously improve performance of content.
- Lead and manage projects, with strong time management skills, ensuring timely completion of deliverables within short deadlines.
Desired Education, Experience & Competencies
- Able to work in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Experience in successfully working cross-functionally, with a variety of team members.
- A creative storyteller, who seeks continual innovation in engaging customers and prospects.
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes an onsite fitness center, onsite fitness classes led by professional instructors, free healthy snacks each month, and wellness activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social and cultural events throughout the year where we come together to have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Pride at Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we'd love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.