Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and closing opportunities by demonstrating the value proposition of Change Healthcare Enterprise Imaging solutions. This role makes and receives calls with the main intent of selling products/services. Key activities also include prospect qualification, lead conversion, health checks, voice of the customer, and/or revenue retention motions (product/service contract renewals, extension, upsell and expansion). Serves an assigned territory/client with moderate variables in geography and/or customer complexity.
This role sells in a matrix organization, collaborates with other sales channels to generate new business and is responsible for effectively articulating the value of products or services to customers. Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis. The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for developing product or service knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings and utilizes sales techniques and product knowledge to meet or exceed an established sales quota.
- Pre-selling: 20%
- Selling: 60%
- Account Management: 10%
- Non-Sales Related Activities: 10%
- Conducts discovery/research calls and then prepares for sales calls for assigned markets to ensure successful outcomes
- Listens to customer needs and provides the right business solution and ensures customer achieves optimal product
- Attends to existing customers, reaches out to potential leads, and identifies cross-selling opportunities within accounts where applicable
- Conducts sales presentations
- Provides service and support to customers in the initial contracting stage
- Effectively works with internal staff to ensure new accounts are successfully activated
- Collaborates with other sales channels and account management to ensure maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Makes high volume outbound sales calls and identifies opportunities to sell solutions to existing and net new customers (may also communicate via email or WebEx)
- Actively participates in account sales team calls/meetings with internal and external business partners
- Documents sales activity in Salesforce and participates in reporting progress as needed
- Provisions sales reports and prospect reports
- Maintains sufficient technical knowledge of Change Healthcare product offering, vendors and laws and regulations relating to different states and or service delivery
- Completes other projects and assignments as directed by manager
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales quota
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.)
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.)Equipment: Frequently, approximately 90% of the time, uses a computer and telephone.
- Visual Acuity: Proofreads written information. Reads information on computer screens. Works with printed copy as well as with detail displayed on computer screens.
- Travel: Occasional travel up to 10% from office locations to customer and/or internal meeting locations.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!