The Sales Administrator will work closely with our Territory Managers throughout the sales process to ensure our customers receive excellent service. This will include working in the CRM, researching suppliers, developing quotes and handling customer inquiries. The successful candidate will report to the Aftermarket Sales Manager.
- Serves primarily as an administrative resource for the Aftermarket sales team
- Develop knowledge of business processes from quotation to order completion/follow up stages
- Data and customer order entry into Microsoft AX ERP computer system
- Communication with vendors and resources to find solutions to customer inquiries
- Enter customer information into Microsoft CRM software
- Follow up with vendors and customers regarding pending orders
- Answer incoming customer calls as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and able to work proficiently with Microsoft Office products
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident, helpful, and customer oriented phone presence required
- Able to make appropriate decisions based on an understanding of our business objectives and facts on hand
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit are entrepreneurial; it's that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 650+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.