Since our inception in 2010, OAK+FORT has curated collections that reflect our design philosophies. OAK
- FORT is a belief that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. We are not distracted or fettered by trends. We will continue to provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals.
As a Market Analyst and Project Coordinator for International Sales at OAK+FORT, your responsibilities will be to provide key insights into the fashion industry in China, create sales forecasts, and make recommendations to optimize sales activities in China's consumer market. By collaborating with our Buying and Marketing teams, you will assist in the development and creation of our China brand presence driving sales via a leading online retail platform in China. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is passionate about driving sales in a new market.
As a key leader you will work with local and global internal stakeholders (Stores, Operations, Merchandising, Retail, Finance, Marketing)
- as well as external partners ( Tmall, Brands...) to grow and deliver best-in-class Tmall/eCommerce revenue and user experience.
International Sales and Market Analysis (40%)
- Work closely with in-country Marketing/Ecommerce head and other functions to establish and maintain overall Tmall Marketing Roadmap
- Align with brand marketing to leverage branding campaigns or initiatives to run promotions that lift Tmall traffic and sales
- Develop and manage go to the market calendar for new seasonal launches on Tmall
- Collaborate with Tmall operations team and Trade Partners to plan and execute key online shopping festivals on Tmall
- Present proposals, briefs, plans, and activities to top management and cross-functional business teams
- Conduct data analysis within external partner's systems and software
- Develop core dashboards, reports, and tools to inform sales updates and strategy development
- Partner with TMALL business teams to understand their business models and create meaningful solutions for driving our China customer's brand presence and sales in China
- Extract, transform, and working with various raw data sources from a software of external partners.
- Conduct scalable sales and product analysis and reporting to enable performance measurement, monitoring, decision-making, and forecasting which enables data-driven decision making.
- Define key performance metrics that tie back to business performance and initiatives.
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain clean, secure, and efficient reports, visualizations, dashboard solutions using all necessary reporting tools including SQL, tableau, and data mining.
- Meeting project milestones and delivering working solutions.
- Work in partnership with all necessary internal teams and external partners to improve our product planning and processes for China market and to achieve optimal performance.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
International Platform Management (30%)
- Oversee and manage the webpage merchandising, design, and execution.
- Create content in Simplified Chinese that aligns both the brand voice of Oak+Fort and that of our external partners.
- Effectively communicate creative needs to internal and external design resources to inspire the development of dynamic content and creative deliverables.
- Manage the day-to-day aspect of all platform maintenance that supports our TMALL overseas fulfillment sales, including but not limited to optimizing creative and copywriting.
- Provide timelines and updates to stakeholders and external partners to manage delivery expectations.
- Monitor performance & dashboards to track campaigns, website activity.
- Regularly audit content and repurpose it where possible.
Marketing and International Sales Support (25%)
- Conduct external industry research and write reports as required
- combine external research (industry news, commodity market trends, economic indicators) with internal knowledge to generate new insights about market trends; utilize relevant info to develop Marketing campaigns aligns with the brand and internal marketing objectives.
- Initiate growth and marketing strategies designed for China market consumer growth and profitability; Serve as a strategic thought partner on marketing outcomes and campaign optimization.
- Plan and manage acquisition campaigns on internal digital channels end-to-end, including but not limited to budget planning, campaign management, performance tracking, experiments, and optimization of international sales.
- Lead in the strategy and planning for all marketing initiatives that support international sales growth, including paid, owned, and earned strategies.
- Act as a liaison between OAK
- FORT and our international affiliate sales channel partners.
- Lead in the strategy and planning for all international sales initiatives.
- Support in any international sales operational tasks as needed.
- Assist in the general activities of the International Sales department as required.
- Deliver weekly and monthly analytical reporting and provide actionable data-based recommendations.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- Stay informed of the current and changing trend in fashion, public relations, and social media, especially as it relates to international markets.
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to troubleshoot problems
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or related discipline, and 3
- 5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Superior knowledge of Excel and data modelling techniques Power BI, SQL, and/or Tau Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software and solution recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in handling large dataset and relational databases.
- Proficient in Mandarin Chinese language, both verbal and written and fluent in English.
- Strong written communication skills in both English and Simplified Chinese.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of changing priorities and requirements.
- Knowledge of business process, research methodologies, forecasting and modelling, commodity markets.
- Willingness to learn and adjust to new paradigms and processes as part of a new industry Strong adaptability to changing environments and priorities
- Ability to communicate with external business teams in China comfortably and represent OAK
- FORT in a professional and polished manner
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills
- Connects with OAK
- FORT aesthetic
- Experience working in the fashion retail industry is an asset