As Field Safe's Marketing Specialist, you own the intersection between brand awareness and technology. As part of our growth, you will have a direct impact on our journey as you build and execute on our strategies.
The role reports directly to our CFO and is focused on building and executing successful marketing initiatives that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for our sales team. Success will be measured by the number of leads generated, conversion rates, marketing generated opportunities, and execution of successful digital marketing programs.
- You have been building your career over the last three to seven years and whether your education was in business, marketing, advertising or journalism, you know your calling is marketing.
- You have a proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that generate growth. Account-based marketing and marketing automation are part of what brings your marketing tactics from great to excellent.
- You are curious about data (qualitative and quantitative) and keen to make recommendations on how we can improve our content and conversions. You view data as part of your tool kit and use these insights to drive growth and innovation.
- You know marketing is about balancing both investment and efficiency; so you aren't afraid to test things in the pursuit of excellence.
- Full of positive energy and unstoppable in the face of obstacles
- you problem-solve around them and always find another way to succeed
- Start-up stamina
- you thrive in an environment where we are constantly evolving how we will get to our end-goal. You know how to focus and know how to shift gears to roll with what we learn about our customers over time. You love having the opportunity to define success and how to get there. You are excited to be a part of something great, from the ground up.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new B2B revenue and increase pipeline velocity through integrated multi-channel campaigns across email, content, social, paid media, search and events.
- Build demand programs from scratch while measuring the effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the lead funnel and nimble to pivot and make changes as necessary.
- Measure and analyze campaign and marketing success and deliver performance reports to leadership
- Creating and managing digital marketing drip email campaigns, social media campaigns, newsletters, and paid internet marketing that captures the attention of our prospects and convinces them to act.
- Oversees campaigns across channels to increase brand awareness and generate enterprise Marketing Qualified Sales Leads.
- Plan, organize and moderate owned and sponsored event programs focusing on lead-generation, including participation in online conferences
- Support annual and quarterly campaign strategy and planning and own the operations and execution.
- Implement best-in-class email marketing programs and strategy, including but not limited to automated nurture, drip, and other marketing emails focused on lead development and client engagement.
Communications and Media Relations
- Act as a brand steward; ensuring all marketing communications and activities align to brand position, voice and standards
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Identify and pursue opportunities to have Field Safe featured in the editorial content of key industry, business, IT and national publications (print and/or digital)
- Maintain a keen understanding of key industry trends affecting customers and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Engage and train other employees on the responsible and effective use of digital media channels
- Build and effectively manage social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Identify, pursue and secure 3rd party recognition, including awards for corporate leadership, management talent, product innovation, workforce diversity, etc.
- Design exciting sales/marketing collateral and website content that electrifies our brand and engages new customers.
- Develop theme and content for quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Advertising,
- Three to seven years of progressive experience in B2B marketing (Technology or SaaS experience preferred)
- Be a creative and outgoing idea generator ready to lead by example.
- Proven track record of success promoting businesses with Social media platforms
- Advanced skills in creating annual reports, illustrations, graphic design, and experience in video creation is an asset
- Knowledgeable and hands-on experience with CRM and automation platforms; fluently able to get the most out of email nurturing, Google Analytics, and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn and others)
What is in it for you?
- Impact: we solve complex challenges for some of the world's most recognized organizations. Our customers use our software to help reduce the frequency and severity of negative events to protect people, product and organizational success. What we do matters.
- We are a smart, talented and curious team that collaborate a lot, which means bonus points for people who love cross-functional learning.
- Regular opportunities for employees to engage in fun activities
- A space where egos are checked at the door, sleeves are rolled up to lend you a hand, ping pong is serious business and where the CEO will know you by name, rather than by number.