Showroom Sales Consultant
18511 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 2V8, Canada Req #24
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
We know what it means to put the customer first-our business is built upon a tradition of exceptional, individualized customer service. Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful, expanding company where every team member makes a difference and where initiative and hard work are valued and rewarded. We are confident that if you choose to work at ROBINSON, you will be taking your first steps towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
Our Showroom Sales Consultants take time to listen to customers to ensure they have the necessary information to make the best decisions for their lighting or plumbing needs, and to build trust and loyalty. We are seeking self-motivated individuals to join our Showroom team.
What you will do:
- Assist homeowners, designers and contractors with their lighting and/or plumbing product needs in-person or over the phone and email
- Build trust and rapport with customers, ensuring their shopping journey is the best it can be
- Promote fit-for-purpose product solutions and help customers make buying decisions
- Maintain detailed and organized records of quotes, sales and customer requests
- Communicate with customers and warehouse staff via phone, email, and chat in a proactive manner
- Create quotes and specification packages including images to make products appealing to the customer
- Process, fulfill and triage orders, ensuring products are delivered to customer on time
- Provide post-order support inquiries such as status, back order inquiries, returns and refunds
- You are sales minded with a solid background in qualifying the customer and determining their plumbing and/or lighting needs.
- You are able to compare and contrast products and present alternatives
- You have a good understanding of industry and design trends
- You are an effective verbal and written communicator
- You enjoy working as part of a team and are willing to help and support others
- You are comfortable learning/using software applications and experience with CRM is an asset
- Your 5 years product sales experience with a history of servicing contractors, builders and designers is preferred.
- Your ability to understand design drawings would be an asset
ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including benefits and retirement savings plans, a profit sharing program, an employee sabbatical program, and product purchase plans.
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON's reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Thank you to all interested candidates, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ROBINSON is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. We strive to foster an environment that respects our differences, is inclusive and ensures all employees receive fair and equitable treatment.