Keyera Career Opportunity
The Propane Marketing Manager will be responsible for the commercial optimization and establishing business strategies to enhance and grow the value of Keyera's propane portfolio. The successful candidate will lead a team of marketing representatives and will work very closely with internal and external marketing personnel to represent Keyera's interests in an efficient, professional and profitable manner.
- Help develop and execute a comprehensive propane marketing business strategy that aligns with Keyera's mandate and risk management guidelines.
- Work with Keyera's Risk Management team to develop short and long-term hedging strategies as it pertains to the Propane Marketing Business
- Lead a team of Propane Marketing Representatives responsible for the day-to-day sales and marketing of Propane.
- Ensure that Keyera's Propane business is reflected properly in the in-house marketing, risk management and accounting computer systems
- Be an ambassador for the Keyera brand internally and externally, foster a culture of customer focus, innovation, continuous improvement, leadership and teamwork.
The successful candidate will be well-organized, energetic, and service oriented with the following qualifications:
- University Degree in Finance or Business preferred.
- Preferred candidate to have 8+ years of progressive experience in Physical NGL marketing roles and proven leadership experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Physical or Financial NGL Marketing
- Experience with the development of commercial strategies, contract negotiation, asset evaluation and optimization, risk management, and deal structuring.
- Ability to work independently on dynamic and multi-disciplinary workload. Make sound decisions, build consensus and make recommendations to senior management.
- Team player with strong analytical skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop effective internal and external working relationships.
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter possessing strong commercial and customer focus, while developing and delivering longer-term strategic plan.
Posting Expiry Date:Apr 16, 2021
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity, and mutual respect then you'll enjoy your career with us!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.