Secret Location's Digital Preschool division is an empowered product team which values communication, collaboration, and fun. Our primary goal and purpose is to create preschool apps that boost meaningful screen time for children, parents, and caregivers. As part of the larger eOne and Hasbro family, our digital brand portfolio includes the widely popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig, which has claimed the #1 spot in its category in over 20 countries since launch, as well as superhero hit PJ Masks: Hero Academy.
The User Acquisition Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Digital Pre-school Team. Working closely with the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to directly manage a growing user acquisition budget and make a direct impact on the growth of our app portfolio.
- Define and execute our full user acquisition strategy, both paid and organic, across the company's catalogue of pre-school apps. Allocate budget between a range of selected channels.
- Review our existing paid and organic user acquisition programme and identify optimization opportunities.
- Implement and optimize campaigns on mobile advertising platforms including Google Ads, Search Ads and Amazon Advertising.
- Review the app store presence of our apps and define an app store optimization test programme to improve conversion rates
- Suggest new potential user acquisition platforms and partners. Develop test plans for those new channels and make budget re-allocation recommendations based on results.
- Define clear objectives for all campaigns using relevant KPIs including cost-per-acquisition, Lifetime-Value, and other conversion and retention rates.
- Constantly monitor and optimize the performance of our campaigns against those predefined objectives.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst Director on building reporting and performance assessment tools.
- Lead the creation of both our app store assets and advertising creatives by briefing our creative team and other internal stakeholders. Work closely with the app product team to ensure that App Store Optimization and Advertising creatives are part of the product roadmap.
- Keep track of any app store policy or legal changes to make sure that our campaigns, tracking and reporting capabilities are fully compliant with the regulatory framework specific to children apps.
- Proven record of managing and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads and Search Ads
- Excellent understanding of app store optimization principles
- Understanding of ad attribution and tracking mechanisms with mobile campaigns
- Demonstrable interest for entertainment content and children's brands
- Strong analytical skills with ability to extract insights from multiple data sources
- Strong knowledge of the different app monetization models and related KPIs
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.