What we do:
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired and excited about your job and future. We are an innovative, Fortune 500 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry. This is an exceptional opportunity to join some of the brightest, best and most collaborative minds working in marketing today.
What you'll do:
As a Marketing Specialist
- Content and eCommerce, you'll draw on your creativity, marketing and communications prowess, critical-thinking ability, and solutions-oriented problem-solving skills to develop unique customer engagement and interaction experiences. In this content and ecommerce role, you will support CDW Canada's brand and corporate communications efforts by planning, creating and publishing relevant, high-impact communications for internal and external audiences.
How you'll do it:
- Collaborate with CDW teams in creating and delivering relevant, brand-aligned content
- Contribute to marketing campaigns through strategy, planning and delivery, presenting proposals, implementing initiatives, and ideating new programs
- Write content and communications material across various channels we utilize: including: taglines, one-pagers, blogs, presentations, discussion papers, and social media assets
- Contribute to website content (banners, splash pages, landing pages, etc.), and collaborate cross functionally in the strengthening of CDW's online presence by optimizing and streamlining our content and eCommerce marketing strategies
- Create, curate, and edit copy aligned with brand guidelines and voice, local language, and SEO best practices
- Assist in developing CDW's ongoing e-commerce content strategy, including sales and marketing plans
- Support the web design team to ensure cross-channel content channel aligns with up-to-date information and branded content through strong brand positioning, integrated storytelling, and shoppable elements
What we're targeting:
- The creative, curious forward-thinker we seek is an adept interpersonal communicator with these qualification:
- At least 3+ years of experience in digital marketing/production, marketing communications, or advertising
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices, digital marketing activities, and corporate communications practices preferred; experience in IT is an asset
- Ability to communicate to effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management and executives
- Working knowledge of ecommerce marketing tactics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and basic HTML
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate responsibilities
- At least experience with proofreading background (AP style guide familiarity)
- Creativity, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Experience with in a content management systems (CMS) a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you'll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self-and your best ideas-to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving-and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.