As the world's number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is a key role to drive marketing and communications programs and campaigns for our diverse national customer base. We are seeking an enthusiastic, results- and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our team.
This highly collaborative position will work closely with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to implement marketing initiatives and develop campaign assets to drive sales growth and further position Wolseley as an industry leader.
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, Communications and Segment Marketing, implement marketing initiatives to support promotions and strategic programs to drive sales growth nationally and regionally
- Work with creative services, advertising partners, and marketing/communications teams to build and execute integrated marketing plans for promotions and campaigns, and generate on-brand concepts for all marketing vehicles with strong calls to action
- Coordinate ongoing flyer program, including working with Category Management, Marketing, Pricing, Ecommerce and Creative teams to ensure effective execution.
- Budget tracking and management associated with projects
- Responsible for managing ongoing website updates to coordinate with monthly promotions and strategic initiatives
- Support content creation and updates for blog, sales enablement tools, social media and websites
- Work with external vendors and category management team to plan and execute associate and customer training sessions
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma is required
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated track record in developing effective marketing assets and implementing integrated campaigns
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Functional knowledge of the adobe creative suite
- Experience working directly with third party creative agencies
- Tenacious attention to detail
- Knowledge of content management tools
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with online and interactive marketing strategies
- Strong communication, organizational and creative problem solving skills
- Team player that thrives in fast paced environment, with ability to adapt and align with the strategy