We are looking for a Technical Content Marketing Manager with strong writing skills and a proven track record of working across multiple channels, including digital, social, email, blog, and sponsored content/media partnerships. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, creative, digitally minded and results-oriented. You will develop, execute, and evaluate content strategies for driving awareness, engagement and conversion. You'll manage the content calendar, write and edit it all for three different audiences: developers, creators/artists, and the broader crypto community.
The ideal candidate will be a savvy writer who is marketing-oriented and fluent in technical content writing.
- Assist in developing and executing quarterly content plans across owned media (email, blog, web, social), paid media (sponsored content, digital, social) and earned media (press, content creators) to drive awareness, engagement, conversion
- Create thought leadership articles, case studies, and vertical-specific content
- Manage campaign execution with cross-functional colleagues, internal creative team, external agencies and partners, and community content creators
- Ensure all product marketing materials align with brand positioning and voice (website, newsletter, blog, social, etc.)
- Monitor industry and latest trends to develop ongoing content insights and recommendations
- Experience crafting technical articles, webinars, blog posts, multimedia content, and thought leadership
- Collaborative work style and experience working with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Demonstrated marketing experience in digital platforms and social channels
- Decent understanding of the crypto ecosystem and technical terminologies
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples
- Prior experience with blockchain platforms or crypto projects
More about Flow:
At Flow we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Don't sweat it if you don't have everything listed in the above requirements. Our values include continuous improvement and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe that this is the position that will make you excited to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Our people are what makes our team special
- because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
Flexible vacation & work policy
- as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. We offer minimum 15 days off per year with no hard limit for our high impact individuals. As a remote-first company, live and work from where it suits you best.
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development
- we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
- Fitness reimbursements
- stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
- Top-Line equipment
- in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
- Flexible parental leave policies
- We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
- When safe to return to our office, those in Vancouver who choose to do so can fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!