MyCase & Soluno are looking for a passionate and energetic leader that's ready to step into and build out a key organization. You'll manage the Soluno Sales team and own building the team out even further. You'll roll up your sleeves and start us on our foundational journey of supporting deals of all sizes, driving us towards aggressive new business growth and ensuring every new team member exceeds their targets.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record that is consistent in quota attainment, performance and growth. Having experience working in SMB environments is a must. Candidates should possess the ability to show how they have and can effectively scale a sales team.
Devlos Software, maker of Soluno, is now a MyCase solution! Soluno is cloud-based Billing and Accounting solution for law firms based in Toronto, Canada. This partnership will allow us to continue our mission in enabling law firms to succeed by providing powerful legal practice management software that modernizes the client experience and increases the efficiency of firm operations. We work hard, put customers first, and never back down from a challenge.
What You'll Do
- Growing and leading a team of Solution Consultant/Sales Engineer (SEs) and Account Executives (AE's), guiding and building capability and ensuring individual and team success
- Be an advocate for Soluno's Legal Practice Management platform and value proposition in our target markets
- Work in partnership with our team of business developers and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities to achieve targets
- Meet and exceed individual & team monthly and annual targets with the view to build new logos, generate revenue and contribute to total business KPI's.
- Prospect and develop relationships in key customer groups and regions to generate sales opportunities and grow the customer base
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process, through conducting inbound as well as outbound sales activities, in that build our pipeline
- Build out the SE team to deliver high-quality product demos to prospects
- Nurture and leverage business from new and established customer relationships, associations and network groups
- Facilitate cross-functional partnerships between sales, support and customer success to manage the entire customer onboarding journey and increase customer referrals
- Encourage knowledge sharing and workshops between teams
- Proactively seeking out networking opportunities, participation in industry events, webinars, and user groups to develop personal and Soluno's profile and interest in the market
- Activity contributing to the effective delivery of marketing campaigns and activities (i.e. events/webinars etc.)
- Actively contributes to continuous improvement activities that enhance and support the effective evolution of the Soluno sales process and methodology
- Work closely with Channel Manager for the Consultant, Referral, Reseller and Strategic Partners to enhance our sales and support functions
- Contribute to end-to-end People & Culture management of initiatives across the Sales team, including the implementation of; attraction and selection, training and development, engagement and retention, reward and recognition and management of team performance
What We're Looking For
- Attract, acquire and develop talent: Recruiting proven talent had the biggest impact on your ability to meet aggressive revenue targets. You know that talent acquisition and development plan can't just be tied to the sales strategy; it goes beyond and links to the corporate strategy.
- Develop strategic plans using data: You know and understand industry trends and patterns; you take a data driven approach to analyze market potential and use this information to ensure our sales strategy is successfully executed.
- Know how to motivate and use a customized management approach: Each team member is unique; you know there is not a one-size-fits all approach. You know how to adapt your style to get the most of our every team member while keeping them in lockstep with company objectives and strategic priorities.
- Target driven and vigilance: The best sales leaders are vigilant about achieving quotes and keeping their team focused on their goals. You will not be distracted for your core mission and won't let obstacles impede your ability to achieve strategic objectives.
- Ability to sell, sometimes: It's important for you to be able to sell, but only where your experience and position add critical value that helps your team execute the right sales process
- 5+ years in sales with 2+ years in managing sales teams, with heavy weight to software experience in Software Sales
- Understanding and experience working within the North American Legal Market or Legal Tech sector, preferred
- Consistent results of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Passionate about training early career reps, with a consistent record of building a great working environment
- Able to thrive in a startup environment- you move quickly, think strategically, and are superb at tactical execution
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with customer-facing and back-office teams
- Excellent presentation, organization, and listening skills
- Must be analytical and results orientated through all stages of the sales cycle
- Experience in practicing, implementing and training sale methodologies (ex. The Challenger Sale, SNAP Selling, SPIN Selling, Solution Selling, etc.)
If your experience is this close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.