We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
- IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, Marketing Specialist with excellent communication skills to join our team in Baltimore, MD, Bedford, NH, Cleveland, OH, Louisville, KY or Mississauga, ON. In this role you will be responsible for implementing strategic marketing programs with a focus on generating prospects for our design and engineering software and professional solutions.
- Work with the marketing team managers to execute marketing programs to drive prospects and opportunities for software and services.
- Develop and prepare marketing communications and promotional material for clients and prospects, including email, website copy, brochures, videos, advertising, social media content and collateral
- Maintain reports and dashboards to analyze campaign response rates and make recommendations to improve results and achieve lead generation goals
- Work with agency to manage PPC ads that promote our training offerings. Regularly review Google Analytics data and make recommendations for change when necessary
- Help identify current trending topics that can be curated as topics in social, blogs, webcasts, or whitepapers.
- Drive engagement on social media channels
- Schedule and facilitate regular webcasts for clients and prospects
- 5 years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in technology marketing
- Experience developing and executing on Integrated Marketing Communications campaigns
- Strong analytical, reporting and data analysis skills to extract meaning and present recommended actions.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Deadline-driven and able to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while keeping multiple projects in motion
- Bachelor's Degree a
- Graphic design and or video creation/editing experience is an asset
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.