At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment. Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Rogers Brand team is looking for a passionate Brand Social Media Specialist to support the Corporate (and total) Rogers brand team. This individual will report into the Brand director and lead the strategy and execution of content across social media and digital platforms to build consideration and preference for the Rogers Brand. They will work closely with our Line's of business, the Corporate Communications team and the Partnership & Experiential Marketing team, our MBU partners, internal Marketing, Digital and Performance Metric business partners, the broader Rogers Brand team, Legal and Agency partners (Creative and Media) in order to bring integrated & winning campaigns to market on brand, on time, and on budget.
This role requires a collaborative, team player who can think big picture while having strong attention to detail. You will be required to build a strong and consistent brand voice integrated across all social media and digital channels, enhancing the corporate reputation of Rogers. You will be a key member of the Rogers brand team, planning and executing on partnerships, employment brand and corporate social responsibility campaigns and initiatives.
You have ambition and drive and you are eager to learn. You come prepared with analytical and competitive facts, and strategic thinking to support your recommendations, and you bring forth solutions. You are able to prioritize and juggle many tasks at once. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of social, digital, and branded content-based marketing. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are very comfortable in copy writing and understand the value it brings to the overall process. You are a self-starter who can work within a team environment.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and deliver a steady stream of engaging, innovative and relevant content that supports the Rogers brand, credibly reinforces the brand promise and drives business results & leads through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Support implementation and growth of Brand Platform (including the visual brand identity) across community pillars and build on the strategy to ensure all customer facing content is aligned to overarching brand strategy, visual identity, and editorial calendar
- Support the overall Masterbrand strategy by managing the Masterbrand inbox and addressing brand requests from all LOBs
- Deliver on Employment Brand, Partnerships, Regional and Corporate Social Responsibility communications strategies, plans and executions through social media and content
- Manage day-to-day agency and cross-functional relationships to deliver brand communications, execute on content calendar and support delivery of 360 degree campaigns
- Adopt a mix of measurement methodologies to track, report and optimize the performance of all campaign initiatives through social media
- Monitor social trends, influencers and relevant news to identify opportunities to join the social conversation and grow brand visibility (with a particular focus on the millennial audience)
- Own and manage social media budget, ensuring appropriate budgets are allocated to deliver optimal efficiency while analyzing traffic trends and post performance opportunities for future strategy and development
- Regularly communicate project status & timeline updates to internal stakeholders
- Publish project post-analysis reports with recommendations for future campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the Partnerships Team, Human Resources, Recruitment, Connected Home, Wireless and Corporate Communications to support the execution and delivery of the annual corporate brand plan
- Evaluate brand campaigns and content effectiveness and optimize according to KPIs
What We're Looking For:
- You have at 3+ years of social media & communications experience
- A University or College degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or in a relevant field
- Experience in end-to-end content development, digital production, distribution, and measurement
- Team player that displays strong initiative
- always hungry to learn and do more!
- Experience with social copywriting for large brands
- Experience with paid campaign management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms including the best way to leverage each platform to connect with our audiences and build our social brand
- Ability to successfully manage complex organizational structures and relationships, building relationships with cross-functional team
- Superior communication skills
- an expert in creating compelling content and copy
What you bring:
- Superior communication skills
- written and oral
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Proficiency with social media management and analytical tools including Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and Social Studio
- Experience with Adobe Suite considered to be an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 219198
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: No Selection