(Remote / Ottawa)
Are you someone who is looking to build on your experience in a meaningful way? Are you a recent grad hungry to make an impact with a fast growing start-up, or an intermediate salesperson looking to further your career by joining a company rooted in mission and purpose? If this sounds like you, you might be right for the Account Executive/Outbound Sales Representative position with a local Business-to-Business (B2B) corporate gifting company, Gift Better Co.
The role will report to the CEO and will be focused on prospecting and closing deals for medium to high volume corporate gifting projects with top Canadian companies. The ideal candidate for this role will have 1+ years of experience in sales/business development (B2B sales is a bonus!), with a strong record of exceeding sales targets and developing long lasting customer relationships. The individual will be a self starter with excellent communication and presentation skills. If this sounds like the role you are looking for, please email your resume via Isarta (not .com!).
Hours: Monday to Friday 9AM-5:30PM or 10AM-6:30PM (your choice)
Location: Ottawa (work from home full-time until further notice, likely Q4 2021)
- Competitive Salary and commission structure (between $40,000 to 45,000 base salary dependent on experience)
- Commission paid on new accounts, opportunity to make an additional $20k+ just this year alone (no cap, keep selling- keep earning!)
- 2 weeks vacation and additional time off around Christmas
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Work for a women-owned, fast growing, and innovative company
We are looking for someone who is very personable, customer-oriented, not afraid to jump on the phone call after call, and finds creative ways to reach prospects.
The Account Executive is responsible for the following activities:
- Develop and follow-up on sales pipeline to close corporate gifting project deals
- Work with prospects to gain an understanding of their pain points and gifting objectives
- Communicate gifting objectives and budgetary requirements to Gift Better team for custom gifting proposal development
- Present prospects with gifting proposals and work with them through the process of making changes until deal is closed
- Meet/exceed monthly sales targets
- Keep customers engaged to plan for repeat orders
Who is Gift Better Co.?
Building strong connections with employees and clients from a distance is more important than it has ever been before. Gift Better Co. is a corporate gifting company that marries corporate gifting with corporate social responsibility, empowering businesses to foster more meaningful relationships while fueling social impact at scale by giving back with every single gift. This women-owned company places an emphasis on driving change with every gift exchange, while making the once tedious process of high volume custom corporate gifting very simple. To learn more about us, visit www.giftbetter.co
If you're ready to join a company that is focused on driving change and spreading joy through corporate gifting, please email your resume via Isarta