What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee's individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment
- to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today...
What This Position Is All About:
The Inside Sales Executive role is the beginning of DHL's promotion based sales program. Through professional and personal development activities, you will have the opportunity to progress through three positions in our Direct Channel Sales Team by gaining invaluable experience along the way.
Our future Inside Sales Executive will be a consumer centric individual who is capable of fostering strong internal and external relationships through effective communication and a can do attitude. In this role, you will learn the foundations of sales by collaborating with colleagues to learn experiences and share best practices. This role is integral to the Big Yellow Machine and within your first weeks, you will learn how to strategically qualify sales leads and build lasting relationships with our valued customers.
What's In It for You?
- Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities
- we want you to grow within DHL!
- Competitive yearly compensation
- great commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- rewards program
- 3 weeks annual vacation
- Volunteer activities to get involved and informed
- Social activities and opportunity for networking across the DHL network
- Annual Sales Conference
What you will be doing:
- Develop and generate a list of qualified sales leads through our Company databases, referrals, cold calling on business owners, and networking
- Analyze the needs and activities of client companies using sales / service solutions
- Maximize time on the phone with a potential customer and guides the conversation to lead the customer to a sale
- Initiate and maintain a planned contact with assigned customers (B2B and B2C)
What you have:
- University degree or diploma with a minimum 1 year of sales experience in transportation or related industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other Microsoft tools
- Working Proficiency in French is an asset
- Self motivated and able to work in fast pace environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Consumer centric individual with the ultimate goal of delivering the very best to our customers
- The ability to manage time and tasks effectively and strategically
- Resiliency, a positive attitude, and the perseverance to succeed!
- An individual driven to exceed personal and team targets
We thank to all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will succeed through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.