At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada. Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team
- and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers. A team that innovates and a team that wins. Founded in 1960, we have grown to become a leading technology and media company providing the very best in wireless, residential services, and media to Canadians and Canadian businesses.
At Rogers we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving, boldthinking and are focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Our world class network offers wireless connectivity across Canada, and we are the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability. Our fibre network also supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring
- we offer the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve. Our impressive collection of assets includes a wide range of media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues and e-commerce platforms. Through our three brands Rogers, Fido and chatr, we provide Canadians with choice and value on a variety of plans to meet their needs and connect them to what matters most. Between our consumer, enterprise and media brands we connect 30 million+ Canadians every month from coast to coast to coast!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows and reaches their true potential
- we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, and you can build the future you want with us.
Let's make your possible at Rogers.
Manager, Service Communications
The Service Communications team is looking for a Manager, Service Communications to join the team, to support Connected Home communications. This candidate will enable and execute the service communications for a transformational workstream, working with a dedicated team that is concentrating on revamping and modernizing all aspects of operations and service of our early lifecycle journey. As the lead representative of customer-facing communications, you will be a key member of this dedicated team helping to create and drive a competitive advantage through exceptional customer experience, frontline enablement and cost efficiencies.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the planning, development and execution of customer facing communications that support the project team strategy, needs and objectives, to maximize results:
- Know and understand our customer needs and dynamics
- Gather business requirements and required briefs
- Write communications and facilitate stakeholder approval across all tactics; email, SMS, MMS, internal communications, etc.
- Coordinate translation through established processes and team
- Lead testing and coordinate deployment through internal/external vendors and platforms
- Ensure all communications have a consistent tone of voice and follow any established guidelines
- Decommission and consolidate communications, as required
- Support development of presentations and playbooks, as needed
- Monitor and track performance of communications
- pull results, analyze and report to project team. Make recommendations for improvement based on insights
- Participate in cross-functional group to project manage the development and execution of communication tactics and initiatives
- Proactively collaborate with peers on customer experience team to build and inform best in class customer experience journey and strategies that support initiatives
- Contribute to the customer segmentation strategy and make recommendations to create most effective notifications
- Submit and manage customer list pulls and work with data operations team, as required
- Manage and cultivate relationships with suppliers and internal teams; i.e. external deployment partner, internal brand team, etc.
- Assist with budget management by requesting estimates and generating required approvals
- Actively identify and bring forward opportunities to improve team processes and enablers
- Support broader service communications team accountabilities and work, as needed
What you bring:
- Strong background in developing and executing customer communication campaign in various channels
- Advanced writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Knowledge regarding communication processes, and related timelines
- Service communication experience a strong asset.
- Results oriented, self directed and outstanding organization and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Takes ownership, initiative, shows sense of urgency and is self-directed
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage relationships across an organization
- Post-Secondary education, in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related
- 5-7 years of experience in a Marketing Communication, Branding or Communications
- Telecom industry experience considered an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 218492
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing