Eaton's Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Marketing Product Specialist, Circuit Breakers & power Components to join our team. This position is based at our Burlington, ON location.
The primary function of this role is to provide support to Eaton product management, sales/support staff in pre-sales through post sales capacity. The individual has key individual responsibility for the product and pricing maintenance and generating material for product launches, promotions and campaigns.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Support Product Manager and MARCOM group in creating marketing material, catalogues, and electronic media for product launches and campaigns.
- Contribute in digital content creation to support campaigns & increase market reach
- Review monthly sales & market share information to stay current with business performance.
- Produce quotations for assigned products, while employing value creation strategies to maximize opportunity potential and standard profit margins.
- Participate and provide input into annual Strategic/Profit and Market Planning period.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to improve the deployment of marketing tools and deploy standardized processes.
- Assist with marketing duties and projects to fulfill product line objectives.
- Support the development of Sales collateral; including presentations, application guides and product aids.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- University Education from an accredited institution.
- 3 years minimum experience in electrical industry
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 80KM of Burlington, ON to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- University degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience in working with electrical products and assemblies
- 1 years' experience using data analytics; digital marketing
- 1 years' experience in sales or customer service
- Technical Professional Designation (P.Eng., CET, C.Tech)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated critical thinking & Problem-Solving abilities
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starting, enthusiastic, results oriented team player
- Strong MS Office skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, PowerBI
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No