WHO WE ARE
The Benjamin Moore Vancouver group has been selling paint and decorating products in the Greater Vancouver Area for over 20 years. Starting from a single store at the tail end of the 90s, the group has grown to be Western Canada's largest Benjamin Moore retail group by focusing on excellent customer service and evolving its assortment and service offering ahead of industry changes and trends.
We are seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative to join our Commercial Sales Team. This role is located in Vancouver and reports to the Commercial Sales Manager. The Outside Sales Representative will perform a wide variety of duties including but not limited to:
Developing relationships with new customers and strengthening the relationship with existing customers for the purposes of selling the company's products and services and introducing new or alternative product lines.
Assist with the development of appropriate, market-specific sales and related business strategies for the assigned territory.
Contributing to a culture of continuous improvement by actively participating in company meetings as necessary and being passionate and knowledgeable about the company, brand, and industry.
- Experience and Education
- Minimum 5 years of retail sales or 2 years of commercial sales experience. Industry specific experience is preferred, but not required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related technical field
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates solid judgement regarding sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, candidates are required to submit a cover letter and resume to https://teambold.bamboohr.com/jobs/. The deadline for application is April 15th, 2021.