Everything's in place for you to win at Veeam
- the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We're extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that's won over 170 top industry awards. But we're always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you'll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction
- our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We're inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we're nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we're competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that's you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Generates sales within assigned territory.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Teams up with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).
- 2+ years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to relay information to potential customers
- Virtualization industry
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.