Isarta is the reference in recruitment and jobs in marketing and communications throughout Canada.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to complete our team and pursue the development of the company across Canada.
This position is entirely remote since Isarta’s offices are located in Quebec.
- New business development by approaching selected businesses to present our solutions;
- Identify sales prospects including doing research, develop leads, build relationships, and develop accounts in a consultative sale process;
- Researching new opportunities through job boards, Google searches, social medias, etc.;
- Develop new business through prospecting while maintaining the professional tone and image of the company;
- Doing constant follow-ups with prospective clients;
- Keep prospect account records up to date in CRM (Pipedrive) and logging all activity and information regarding prospects;
- Assist in customer service;
- Representation of the company at some events;
- Any other related task.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience;
- Good knowledge of the sector of recruitment and / or human ressources;
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written);
- Great sense of organization and good management of priorities;
- Great adaptability.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
- You’ll find a specialized and committed team as well as a human and relaxed work environment;
- Monthly contribution to your RRSP/insurances
- Access to telemedicine;
- Possibility of vacation from the first year;
- Work/family balance with flexible hours and remote work.
What you’ve just read speaks to you and you want to know more? Send us your resume now.