PI is a fully-integrated leading Vancouver based IIROC investment dealer with over 200 Investment Advisors and Portfolio Managers in 16 offices across Canada. Reporting directly to the SVP of Private Client Services, the Marketing Associate will assist with overall corporate marketing and directly with the Private Client Services team.
- Responsible for administration of the firm's corporate social media accounts including sourcing content both internally and externally and creating content for regular postings
- Manage and administer the firm's corporate website working closely with internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain the firm's permission based e-mail distribution system to existing clients
- Proactively engage all of the firm's Branch Managers and Investment Advisors / Portfolio Managers to assist with development and execution of their respective marketing plans
- Assist in ensuring all producers have a web presence and are utilizing all of the tools available to gather assets and increase revenue
- Conceptualize, create and implement peripheral marketing material to assist with corporate marketing and the direct selling efforts of the firm's producers
- Work with PCS team to plan and organize corporate business development activities such as sales conferences, client and charitable events
- 3 years experience in a marketing or business development capacity (preferably in financial services, ideally in an IIROC firm)
- Completion of CSC an asset
- Post-secondary education in digital media marketing an asset
- Technological expertise with social media and website production and management
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations via Isarta. All applications will be held in strict confidence. We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.