The Core SMB Support functions as an internal consulting group, working on a project basis to address topics at the top of senior management agendas. As an Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on many support initiatives across the organization. Projects include supporting international growth strategies, supporting strategic business deep dives and supporting cross-LOB initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
Lead initiatives/projects to resolve diverse problems identified by senior managers
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present project data and findings
- Conduct modeling and valuation analysis
- Execute creative analyses and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
- Develop strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Monitor trends and share insightful reports and analyses with broader team and with senior executives
- Create and/or contribute to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility
- 1 year of experience from premier management consulting firm, OR from an investment banking (M&A, Coverage, Capital Markets, Equity Research) division. Financial Institutions Group (FIG) experience preferred
- Diverse problem solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- Outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Open to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.