Jr. Sales Development
Want to join a creative, passionate and fast-paced team in the Automotive Marketing and Technology industry? We value personal and professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other's wins; while still driving to achieve even more. If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of keep reading!
We believe in lifelong clients who, day-after-day and year after year, choose to work with us because we continue to deliver exceptional results that are easy to understand. If you have a passion for digital marketing and for being the best at what you do, we will be a great fit. We are a team of passionate individuals working hard to deliver the best possible results across our three core pillars: Our People, Our Clients, and Car Buyers.
We are analytical artists who help automotive dealers drive more sales by consistently improving dealership marketing results and using local data to influence our decisions. At Leadbox, our Dealer Partner's best month is our new baseline.
Leadbox is currently seeking an outstanding sales development intern with an interest in working in automotive digital marketing. Sales Interns are an important part of the Sales team. They assist the VP of Sales and other Sales Team Members by performing administrative and entry-level duties while they gain experience. Sales Interns conduct research, make calls and send emails, update records, attend meetings, and help to foster and maintain client relationships, among other tasks.
A few of your core attributes
- You are consistently looking for ways to grow and learn
- You are helpful to your customers and your peers
- You see obstacles as exciting new challenges to overcome
- You find great value in teamwork and your contributions to the whole
- You are passionate about service and proud of the quality work you do
- You are fierce about keeping your word
- You are openly optimistic about the future
You will have the opportunity to develop valuable work experience and skills to help further your business career. We will support you with an Account Coordinator, a Creative Team, a Technical Team, Account Managers and Account Directors. You will have a significant opportunity to grow with our organization as we continue to expand our business as a nationwide leader in the Automotive Marketing and Technology industries.
- Passionate about sales
- competitive nature to reach and exceed goals
- Technically curious
- wanting to learn new technologies and keep up with a product and market that's constantly evolving.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on the quality of work.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- Working towards or recently completed a Degree in Business, Marketing or similar.
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales.
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator.
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated.
- A great attitude and a love of teamwork.
- You are passionate about the Automotive industry and your contribution to it.
- particularly with outbound prospecting and lead generation.
- Consistent track record of overachieving.
A few of your primary responsibilities
- Engage with potential customers via phone, email, and other channels to understand their business needs and identify opportunities.
- Schedule meetings and develop new business opportunities to fuel our growth.
- Sourcing new business and/or cross-sell pipeline and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Account Team to maintain a steady rate of conversion on marketing activity while also prospecting an outbound pipeline.
- Prospecting for opportunities across existing customers and new prospects.
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction.
- Become a product expert and learn Leadbox's selling practices.
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Hubspot).
Our promise to you
- We will provide you with an engaging supportive team and culture.
- We will provide you with significant training for your role.
- We will provide you with regular company-wide learning sessions.
- We will set you up for success so that you can focus on career growth.
- We will help you achieve a work-life balance.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time Internship