Job Description Digital Marketing Coordinator
Building healthy communities through outstanding care, innovative partnerships, and amazing people.
Join our team and together we will make progress on our Strategic Goals:
- Forge a new path to meet the changing needs of our growing communities
- Champion a culture of exemplary care and deliver clinical excellence
- Create an environment where the best experiences happen
- Own our role to improve the system
Through new partnerships, a relentless focus on quality and sustainability, and a dedication to the best patient and provider experience, Southlake will improve the health of our communities and shape the future of healthcare.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for supporting the needs of the Foundation as it relates to all things digital marketing, social media and multimedia through a mix of strategy, tactical execution, reporting, storytelling and content development.
This role requires an independent, experienced digital marketer who is savvy not only in social media and digital marketing best practices, but loves to take initiative and has incredible attention to detail. You will work with all areas of the Foundation to execute succinct, goal-driven content, digital campaigns and manage owned channels, website content, day to day social media and the production of videos and other multimedia materials/presentations as needed. You will also play an important role in developing and maintaining relationships for the Foundation and telling meaningful stories that connect with the public, our partners, volunteers and donors.
- A university or college education in digital marketing, digital communications, or a combination of education and experience that is deemed equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years digital and social media marketing experience required. Non-profit experience an asset, but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of current digital and social media strategies, best practices and content creation.
- Proven experience leading and managing owned channels and paid campaigns including websites, blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics with demonstrated successful campaign development, management, KPI tracking and reporting.
- Working understanding of digital marketing, email, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Blackbaud Ruminate Online, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Marketo, Hub Spot, etc.).
- Working knowledge of productivity software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and advanced level experience in WordPress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as video editing software.
- Intermediate writing skills to prepare content for a variety of audiences and communication platforms.
- Experienced liaising with third-party digital, graphic, photography, video, and web providers
- Intermediate skills in video creative development including storyboarding, creative process, filming, editing and final production.
- Solid data gathering, analysis, and reporting capabilities. As the successful candidate you must have a valid driver's license, access to a vehicle, and the ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
If you have the qualifications, commitment, and passion to join us and raise the bar for healthcare philanthropy in our communities, we would like to hear from you. It is an exciting time to be at Southlake. Southlake Foundation offers a competitive compensation package, including a benefits package that with a defined-benefit pension program. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If interested, please apply with covering letter and resume.
At Southlake, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.
Working with the Director, develop digital marketing strategy and assets to support marketing and communications initiatives to maximize fundraising, donor experience and brand expression.
Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, blog, newsletters, and search/display advertising. Leverage existing digital marketing tools to support the timely completion of posting and issuing new content on digital properties.
Develop, manage and maintain the website, updating content and pages, creating content
- graphics, and including regular measurement and analytics, enabling digital marketing and fundraising strategies, including peer to peer events. Following web design, development and usability best practices to keep site up to date, consistent and accurate.
Develop, manage and maintain social media channels, updating content, creating content
- graphics and enabling digital marketing and fundraising strategies.
Proactively create, edit and/or coordinate videos, photography, graphics, templates and other assets, as needed, including working with suppliers and vendors for project execution.
You will also provide back-up support for Marketing and Communications team members when required, and complete special projects as needed.
You must have exceptional problem-solving skills, superior organizational skills and detail-oriented, proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
Self-motivated and build relationships with internal and external customer.
You are a team player with proven ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders at all levels; capable of exercising independent judgment and flexibility.
Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills; attention to detail.
You have familiarity with principles of fundraising and donor communication and you will demonstrate commitment to understanding and demonstrating the mission and values of Southlake Foundation.