Inside Sales Representative (Calgary, AB)
Calgary, AB, Canada Req #21
Sunday, April 11, 2021
The Gear Centre Group of Companies is a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries and includes multiple well established organizations with branches across Canada and we want you to be part of our continued success!
The Gear Centre Truck & Auto, a division of The Gear Centre Group, is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our Calgary, AB location.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible to provide exception customer service. This will require determining the customer's needs through parts identification and problem solving. You will use catalogs both electronic and paper, and be able to effectively use our ERP system for creating repair orders and the quoting and invoicing of parts and service.
For the Right Candidate, We OFFER:
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive industry wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package including company paid health / dental / extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Paid in-house training
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding team environment
- Greet customers in prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Troubleshooting and problem solving to determine customer needs
- Sourcing and ordering parts
- Shipping and receiving product
- Properly storing product received into inventory
- Follow all ISO 9001:2015 procedures
- 1-3 years of counter sales experience in a parts, retail or customer service environment
- Strong customer service focus with an ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- A strong mechanical aptitude is needed for this role
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office with the ability to learn other software programs as required
- Valid class 5 driver's license with acceptable abstract
We offer relocation support, rewarding careers, paid in-house training, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefit package including company-paid premiums.
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume through this ad.
We are proud to be dedicated to Equity in the workplace and encourage all interested candidates to apply.
For additional information visit our website at www.gearcentregroup.com
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply, in confidence, to:
Email: Via Isarta or Fax toll free: 1-888-452-9910