Requisition ID: 101332
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Leads and oversees the execution of Acquisition & Engagement Marketing in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a quick learner, ready to jump right in to whatever project comes their way. You're curious, like to ask a lot of questions, and enjoy being creative. You're someone who likes to work collaboratively with many different teams and people to get projects completed on time. The ideal candidate is someone with a targeted marketing and/or digital marketing background and experience using customer insights and analytics to inform marketing campaigns.
- Accountable for deploying and measuring marketing and communication strategies to achieve acquisition and engagement targets for Scotiabank Partnership and Loyalty initiatives.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Executes an integrated marketing plan and tactics to drive acquisition and engagement. Primary marketing areas of ownership include (but not limited to): email marketing, targeted and digital advertising, promotions, direct mail, and branch marketing.
- Manages key relationships with external vendors and agency partners to deliver on partnership objectives and product targets.
- Leverages CRM platforms to deliver targeted initiatives that align to program and product goals.
- Leverages deep product expertise, and results based marketing levers to achieve targets for priority business lines.
- Partners with Product Marketing to deliver integrated end-to-end marketing programs, campaigns and experiences.
- Champions collaboration between key partners including Business Lines, Digital Marketing, Channels (branch, CC, SOL/MOB), Retail Customer Insights and Analytics, Customer Experience, Legal and Compliance teams.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture as well as the Bank Act should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Experience in marketing, CRM, loyalty marketing, brand marketing and/or account management
- Experience working in a matrix organization
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.