Requisition ID: 101697
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Manager, Creative Platform Solutions and Operations is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of marketing content deployment through various digital, audio platforms as well as managing other key platform and tool integration projects. The incumbent will assist the Senior Manager, Platform Solutions and Operations with the strategy planning and co-ordination of existing and new integrations working collaboratively with internal partner stakeholder across marketing, IT&S, business lines and external vendors with a strong focus on creative execution to ensure best in class industry practices are integrated and aligned to marketing business goals.
- Lead projects independently maintaining strong vendor relations in collaboration with marketing teams providing stakeholder partners with ideations, deployment of strategy solutions and processes to meet current and evolving integration needs on key projects across the marketing organization.
- Works with direct supervising officer to drive on-going development, integration and technological capabilities across platforms that include:
o Research best in class and/or industry standards in the marketplace related to new platforms.
o Delivering operational efficiencies to improve user experience, channel productivity, cost efficiencies and to ensure the quality and completeness of functionality.
o Document internal processes.
- Proactively identify opportunities with the potential to impact objectives by supporting the team in developing creative/alternative solutions to mitigate risk and articulate requirements to enable ongoing transformation. Examples of project scope include:
Digital Screen Signage Program
- Owns the day-to-day operations and vendor management for scheduling and deployment of playlists working closely with the Merchandising content team.
- Support direct supervising officer with the planning & implementation of the new automated System on Chip (SoC) platform while managing two other existing platforms until these are phased out.
- Responsible for the deployment of current USB and break/fix tech support until all branches are re-imagined.
- Manage the ongoing support process, ensuring technical/platform issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Branch Advisor Portal:
Manage the retooling/implementation through the new (SoC) technology with customizable template screens for 1:1 branch content deployment.
Stingray Music Platform:
- Supports direct supervising officer with pilot integrations and roll out strategy related scheduling, including the day-to-day relationship and playlist trafficking providing recommendations to marketing, inclusive of Regional/local geo-targeting deployment.
Merchandising Branch Distribution Tool (RCM),
- Co-lead the development and implementation plan for the new platform integration with the branch physical footprint infrastructure to automate and support campaign/adhoc planning to deliver marketing assets based on branch attributes (POS, Digital Screens, Language, etc.) including ongoing enhancements from a usability and technical perspective.
Consolidated e-store Branded site:
- Leads the integration of a new centralized e-store platform for ordering branded merchandise across the marketing business brands to drive cost efficiencies, access to branded and approved goods working closely with the production team, IT, Marketing partners and other business lines related to the consolidation of multiple platforms across the bank.
Bloor & Yonge Art Cube:
- Deployment of content for this flagship branch at Bloor and Yonge Branch, working closely with the content management team and RE.
MRC (marketing Resource Centre):
- Assist the direct supervising officer as well as the MRC team for technical, IT integrations and enhancements and onboarding of other business line integrations as needed.
Asset Management (Workfront):
- Manage the creative asset repository structure and asset retention and archiving processes.
- University/Post-Secondary degree required with a focus on business/marketing disciplines and processes within the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of office software, PC, MAC, CMS/IOS technology platforms and other related industry technology solutions.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in projects with a good knowledge of sales tools and service standards, branch environment, planning functions.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to interpret project scope with the ability to ramp up quickly when investigating new technology and/or processes.
- Flexibility to balance multiple accountabilities with competing priorities against tight deadlines whether working alone or as part of a cross- functional team.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret general infrastructure and architecture components related to an IT environment
- can be trained.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills working with partners both internally and externally.
- Workfront knowledge would be an asset, as would familiarity with content management e.g. playlist trafficking.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.