We'd love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (10X revenue growth in 2020)
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at Facebook, WikiHow, Amazon, Microsoft, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
About the role:
You will be leading content execution across our website, social media channels, ad networks, and partner sites to continue driving our audience adoption and engagement. You are a self-starter who thrives in ambiguous situations, and you are excited about the opportunity to help shape the future of our tone and voice.
- Write and edit a high volume of content across various owned and social channels
- Tracking and analyzing content performance in order to drive engagement
- Manage a team of freelance writers; copyediting and fact-checking articles
- Maintain the Jerry brand across all digital media channels
- Manage an editorial calendar
- 2 years of content editing experience in a fast-paced environment
- You set audacious goals for yourself and take pride in being proactive and resourceful
- You are meticulous and have demonstrated strong research abilities
- You have a strong command of the written English language and an eye for how details can make a big impact
- You can juggle multiple competing deadlines without missing a beat
Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.