Hey, you want to look and feel your best, right? Well, we've got good news for you.
Yoga and meditation studios, health and fitness facilities, beauty parlors, and spa retreats are stepping up worldwide to help you uncover the greatest version of yourself. But a rapidly blossoming wellness industry needs some world-class business management software to go with it. A one-stop solution to take care of all business aspects, letting wellness providers uncover the greatest version of themselves.
At Zenoti, we believe in the greatness in everyone
- it's our raison d'être. That's why we came up with an all-in-one cloud-based solution that allows salons, spas, and medspas to focus on elevating guest experiences while we take care of the details. Why each Zenotian is empowered to achieve greatness and love every minute of it. And why we infuse our youthful spirit and an abundance of passion into all we do.
- and loving every minute of it!
While we're small on ego, we're big on excellence and can't resist a humblebrag. We captured the 170th spot in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. Franchisee India deemed us fit for the "Best Technology Supplier for Salon / Spa for 2019" award. And we'd be remiss if we didn't mention our 300+ new clients last year or the new brand we unveiled. OK, that's a few humblebrags but we hope you'll understand and share our excitement.
Want to join us on this incredible journey? Connect with us at https://www.zenoti.com and find out how to unleash your inner greatness
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include the execution of email marketing campaigns end-to-end, management of email databases and segmentation, reporting and working with internal and external partners to support content creation with respect to email marketing initiatives. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be able to multitask, and thrive in an environment that rewards high-quality work. This role has an emphasis on customer marketing efforts and will report directly to the Customer Marketing Manager.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with executive team, product management, sales, support, and marketing teams to execute on the overall email marketing strategy.
- Ensure email lists and data, primarily with respect to our customers, are maintained, segmented, accurate and up to date.
- Work closely alongside a team of in-house/outsourced content editors, marketers and copywriters on email content ensuring overall email marketing content and design best practices are followed.
- Responsible for customer marketing efforts including quarterly newsletter, promoting our brand, successes and overall company updates.
- Implement and suggest email marketing practices including A/B testing, optimize template design, CTAs and ensure measures are in place for tracking links and audience behaviours.
- Campaign analysis including reporting on all email campaign efforts with respect to KPIs and alignment/contribution on overall business objectives. Present areas of opportunities and key insights as well as recommend any adjustments to strategy if necessary. Report on contribution to MRR and revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Work with product marketing team to implement strategic campaigns, primarily with respect to our feature and product customer adoption efforts.
- Manage email marketing schedule and provide recommendations on overall cadence, optimal sending timing across corporate, brand, product and customer marketing efforts.
- Working closely with the lead generation team to implement drip campaigns, with a focus on automation.
What skills do I need?
- Proficiency in email marketing tools including Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- Experience with HTML template design.
- SaaS B2B marketing experience with ability to quickly grasp technology and clearly communicate benefits to a non-tech, but business-savvy audience.
- Highly organized and efficient, juggling multiple projects at once with high reliability and a focus on quality and ability to produce results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B email marketing in a SaaS or enterprise software environment.
- History of executing highly effective email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in B2B lead generation and Salesforce a plus.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Fully-paid supplementary medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved "unicorn" status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the world's leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more