Seequent is a world leader in the development of geoscience software. We have employees in 17 locations across 6 continents and we are currently active in four key industries: Environment, Mining, Civil Engineering & Energy.
Our solutions enable people to create rich stories and uncover valuable insights from geological, geophysical and geotechnical data, and ultimately make better decisions about their subsurface challenges.
We're geologists, geoscientists, software engineers, salespeople and communication specialists. We're technical experts who are motivated by the challenges our customers face. We use the experience of our people to solve the highly complex problems of today, and work towards the bigger solutions of tomorrow.
We challenge ourselves, creating innovative solutions to dynamic problems, and we work hard to inspire positive change across the globe. We're interested in changing the way people work, and we're not scared of big ideas.
To support the rapid growth of our business, we are seeking a Marketing Specialist to take ownership for strategically designing and deploying full customer lifecycle marketing programs, campaigns, and activities across the entire Seequent solution offering. You will have the opportunity to apply your advanced understanding of marketing at all stages of the customer journey as you balance strategic concepts with pragmatic deployment. Your passion for data-driven digital marketing will allow you to refine strategies, tactics, and outcomes to ensure we continue to deliver a world class standard of Marketing communication.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build centralised marketing programs that support turnkey repeatability, usability, and scalability for rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop standardised and functionally best-in-class companywide processes, briefs, reports, templates, and frameworks.
- Support the implementation of holistic marketing objectives, KPIs and reporting across all segments and regions.
- Champion a variety of integrated, multi-channel marketing programs, campaigns, and activities that drive engagement through the full customer journey/lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross functional internal and external stakeholders, along with the wider Seequent global Marketing team.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have a collaborative approach and the ability to work across a global organisation, spanning different time zones and cultures. In addition to:
- 5+ years demand generation experience in B2B software of services along with a bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing.
- Proven experience designing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate growth in a B2B tech company.
- Experience working closely with a sales organisation to enable them to sell, and a passion for working with customers.
- Experience balancing both driving strategic initiatives and hands-on implementing programs.
- Advanced experience working with marketing technology that supports demand and lead generation (Marketo, Salesforce, ABM tools, video marketing platforms, ad tech).
- Experience managing paid and earned digital marketing including PPC, SEO, content marketing and organic social.
Why you will enjoy working with us..
Seequent's global team is diverse
- we're geologists, geoscientists, software engineers, salespeople and communication specialists. We're technical experts who are motivated by the challenges our customers face. We use the experience of our people to solve the highly complex problems of today, and work towards the bigger solutions of tomorrow. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package plus you'll be part of a fast-paced, innovative and agile organisation which values your professional growth and development.
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience.
If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please provide details in your cover letter of any accommodations needed.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a covering letter and CV.