Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Dilawri Group of Companies is currently looking to fill a position of a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The successful candidate will work with the Marketing Manager in all aspects of digital marketing including advertising, lead generation, conversion optimization, inbound content generation, influencer outreach and engagement, social media, online reputation management, web and social copywriting, events, and administrative duties to help boost online traffic, social influence, sales and online awareness for the company's BC dealerships.
Assist in the maintenance of all dealership websites via the custom content management system, including but not limited to, monthly sales, service, and parts promotions, news, events, campaign landing pages, and staff directories.
- Assist in developing website content and copy from a search engine marketing perspective to maintain top organic search engine results for all relevant keyword phrases.
- Coordinate and facilitate social media content development and campaign execution.
- Assist in building, designing and executing email marketing campaigns for sales, service and parts departments.
- Customer list management to ensure CASL compliancy and customer privacy for all dealerships via customer relationship management software programs.
- Assist in various marketing related administration tasks including but not limited to advertising coop, reporting on website, social media, and paid search.
- Assist the regional marketing department in other marketing projects and activities including but not limited to, event activations, creative strategy meetings, and occasional work outside of regular hours.
- Execute online advertising activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Post-secondary diploma/certificate or equivalent experience in digital marketing, graphic design, or web design.
- 2+ years marketing experience, preferably in a retail or agency environment.
- A strong understanding of integrated digital marketing strategies including website marketing, online engagement, search engine marketing, digital display advertising, social media, and email communications.
- Experience using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Experience working with different Content Management Systems, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CRM Software, and Facebook Business Manager.
- An understanding of CASL best practices is an asset.
- MAC and PC computer experience preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Strong decision making with ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong writing, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Automotive experience would be an asset to the role.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 35 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.