Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
You're a fun loving, charismatic individual who takes pride in promoting and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with every client. You're self-motivated and dedicated to building yourself a career, not just a job. You enjoy interacting with others and building relationships. If this sounds like you, White Rock Volkswagen wants to hear from you!
Salary: Base plus commission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service in Automotive Sales
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and Automotive industry trends
- Actively promoting and developing new business in Automotive Sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- You bring the right attitude, and the rest can be trained!
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!