Adaptable Management's business portfolio includes, MOD Beverage, Modern Hygienics, Virtuous Pie, Mila, Harken Coffee, Myrtle Meadows Hop Farm and Unbounded Charity.
This role's main focus will be working with MOD Beverage and Virtuous Pie but will also have the opportunity to work with all these brands on their creative projects.
- Create sales tools (ie: sell sheets, presentation decks, power point presentations)
- Design creative material for marketing collateral, displays, wayfinding signage, publications, websites, emails and social media
- Stay up to date with current design and photography trends, looking for fresh inspiration and innovation to bring to our brand
- Manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Manage print vendor relationship, ensuring best quality and price
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, photography, colour etc.
- Manage assets from resource files to final packaged files, tagging and organizing as required
- Coach or support other marketing team members on best design practices, in both Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Manage and understand brand standards and creative briefs
- Creative design projects available from time to time based on fit
- You have a degree or diploma in graphic design
- You have 2-4 years of graphic design experience in a professional or agency setting
- Basic animation skills an asset (IE, ability to create branded GIFs for Instagram)
- Experience with a diverse portfolio of brands assets
- You're an expert when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, and layout
- Understanding of current digital ad platforms and how to effectively apply design to achieve ROI targets
Apply: Please include your portfolio or link to portfolio
MOD Beverage website: https://modbeverage.com
Virtuous Pie website: https://virtuouspie.com