About Republic Republic Architecture Inc. is a creative and inclusive team. We are passionate about our work and committed to a collaborative approach to design and practice. Driven by the journey, we utilize an explorative process that connects all the right people around the table. Our desire to produce thoughtful and sustainable projects that engage the public is at the heart of everything we do. Position We are looking to add a Marketing Communications Coordinator to be part of our growing communications team. This position includes:
- Producing well written, professional documents in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Executing and prioritizing tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Developing compelling content for our website and social media that promotes the RAI brand and culture.
- Creating, editing, organizing, and proofing marketing collateral, website content, and media packages.
- Coordinating and producing proposal responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs including facilitating kick-off meetings, managing proposal deadlines, writing and coordinating content, complying with our quality management processes, and owning the final product.
- Collaborating with graphic designers, fellow proposal writers, and other team members to produce marketing communications materials.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal team members, external consultants, and clients.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded individual with a degree or diploma in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, design, or other related field of study and superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites and Wordpress are required, as is a proven ability to work effectively in an environment with multiple deadlines. Experience in the construction or design industry and graphic design skills would be an asset.
Apply If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing firm in Winnipeg, we want to hear from you.