Date: Apr 8, 2021
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Requisition ID: 15427
- 8/27/21 (16 weeks)
An internship in the world of Beer and Beverages!
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're Talent Brewers
- we believe in our brands and people. We believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
At Molson, we invest in understanding consumers by remaining abreast of the latest, innovative trends and solutions in marketing to ensure that we rank first with customers and consumers.
When you join our team, you will assume an active part in several different facets of brewery product marketing:
The principal component of your mandate will entail conducting an in-store pilot project which you will be required to plan, organize, direct and monitor.
Another component of your mandate will be to identify workable solutions for enhancing process efficiency and to suggest appropriate point-of-sale materials.
You will work hand-in-hand with team members in Field Sales, Customer Solutions, Regional Marketing and others.
- You are a full time student in an undergraduate operations management program, or similar, and have completed your first or second year of program studies;
- You are keen to showcase your leadership and project management capabilities;
- You demonstrate initiative, and possess sound organizational and priority management skills;
- You are a self-starter able to adapt readily to change and new working environments;
- You enjoy working as a team and generating ideas;
- You have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools;
- You are bilingual (English/French) (a plus);
- You exhibit the Molson Coors success factors: You put people first, are bold and decisive, assume responsibility, are eager to learn every day and celebrate the team.
- Valid driver's licence a plus
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We're an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world's family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference
- from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks
- giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.