At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We're looking for a Manager of Sales Channel Analytics to lead and execute key data insights and showcase these results with intuitive dashboards. The primary area of focus is performance and trends within our Connected Home subscriber base.
What you will be doing:
Lead and execute the delivery of Channelized Sales data analytics to drive critical decisions and tell the business narrative
- Lead and execute the development of drill-down dashboards in Tableau displaying the results of our analytics delivering key messages in an intuitive fashion
- Uncover and extract tangible insights from a sea of data and tell a story from the data.
- Interact with business leaders and primes to align on priorities, areas of focus and dashboard presentation.
- Interact with IT to lead the streamlining of processes and improve efficiencies
- Initiate and drive change by identifying areas of analytical focus that lead to results with integrity
- Lead and mentor to drive engagement and career growth within the Business Intelligence Finance team
- Automate controls for integrity
- Automate report validation and thresholds
What you bring:
Minimum of 5 years of Telecommunications analytics experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced exciting environment
- Driven by results with a determination to constantly improve them
- Proven ability to embrace change and instigate new ideas
- Ability to connect the dots and create the story linked by data points, strong problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity
- Ability to write and optimize SAS and/or SQL queries
- Experience with Cloud technologies and tools is preferred
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Analyst
Requisition ID: 219879
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate