April 10, 2021
The Sales Manager, Parts and Services is responsible for leading the sale of genuine Armstrong Parts and a full suite of Lifecycle Service offerings (Digital Services, Start-up, Commissioning, Maintenance, Optimization, Upgrades, Retrofits, and Training) to Owners, Contractors, and Parts Dealers across Canada.
This role is located in Toronto, Ontario with the expectation of travel throughout Canada.
In addition to annual initiatives, the key responsibilities of this role are:
Sales Management: Services
- Own and execute national service sales strategy and execution to achieve the top and bottom-line results.
- Build and manage a funnel of sales opportunities for Lifecycle Services on new projects by aligning closely with the Armstrong Regional Sales Enablement Centre team.
- Work closely with National Service Delivery Manager to ensure that opportunities identified by Service Technicians are followed through to close.
- Lead the launch execution of Services offers with the Offer Managers and the Marketing & Communications team.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives/Agents, and Key Accounts owners to ensure that Lifecycle Services are integral to the sales plans for Owners, Armstrong Representatives, Agents, Consulting Engineers, Contractors, and other value chain stakeholders.
- Actively participate with Offer Managers to build and enhance service offers based on feedback from customers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to following the sales process.
Sales Management: Parts
- Own and execute the national parts sales strategy and execution to achieve the top and bottom-line results.
- Work closely with Services and Parts Delivery Manager and Regional Sales Managers to ensure that all parts channels, including parts dealers, are managed actively from a stocking standpoint.
- Lead collection of local market intelligence to and ensure that national parts execution plan is aligned with market feedback.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or technical college degree, Mechanical Engineering program is preferred or equivalent technical experience.
- Must have 5-10 years HVAC experience.
- At least 3-5 years experience selling HVAC parts, services, and projects.
- Proven track record of developing and managing Key Accounts.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
- Experience with Armstrong offers would be an asset.
- Creative problem-solving skills, conflict management within different organizations (centralized and matrix organizational structures)
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear well-thought-out recommendations.
- Strong, team-oriented leadership skills with presence and a bias for action.
- Self-directed with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and a focus on results.
- Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations.
Sound like you? Send in your resume application today!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your application via Isarta. We thank all candidates that apply but regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.