Kitchener, Ontario | Remote
- Canada | Toronto, Ontario
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will be accountable for the delivery and execution of our Field Sales Education Strategy. You will collaborate with key business functions to determine their enablement needs; define and execute on the sales enablement strategy and analyze different areas that need enablement.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience
- and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages
- in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L's has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns
- and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery and execution of our Field Sales Education Strategy. You will collaborate with key business functions to determine their enablement needs; define and execute on the sales enablement strategy and analyze different areas that need enablement.
As an experienced enablement expert, you will also oversee onboarding, productivity improvement, learning development and training for various roles within our sales division. You've demonstrated a strong focus on partnerships across the business and can closely collaborate to develop and execute best practices to enable our sales team. This role will require approximately 25% travel annually primarily within North America (US & Canada) with a potential for international travel.
How will I make an impact?:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and deliver competency development programs that support ongoing skill and knowledge progression within the sales organization
- Manage the sales onboarding program and identify opportunities to evolve and enhance the delivery of content as well as the evaluation of learning, application and impact to the business
- Develop and execute readiness guides of new sales programs and channels of delivery.
- Act as QA for cross functional teams to have an audience for their program with the field sales team
- Facilitate the delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual learning programs and events
- virtually or in-person, as defined by the Enablement Strategy to enhance the capabilities and productivity of the global field sales team
- Identify opportunities to continue to use D2L solutions as learning tools for the global field sales team
- Measure consumption, effectiveness and impact of learning, information and tools
- Track enablement metrics and work to continually improve the productivity of the sales teams through increased knowledge and awareness measured by:
- Time to first revenue
- Activity metrics
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape, industry trends, and business requirements such that curriculum adjustments and delivery mechanisms are timely and high value
- Continually propose training solutions for key performance issues adversely impacting sales performance
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to help define requirements for all sales tools delivered by supporting functions within D2L
- Partner effectively with Product, Marketing and Services organizations on critical internal events, such as sales kick offs.
- Manage sales content portals and ensure they are accurate and relevant
- Manage sales communication strategies to inform global field sales team through various channels.
- Evaluate global field sales in their knowledge of products, services, and sales best practices
What you'll bring to the role:
- 3+ years experience driving effective sales enablement strategies in a fast-paced environment leveraging technology and contemporary learning techniques
- Strong business acumen with the ability to align sales enablement objectives with the overall business strategy of the organization
- Demonstrated experience as a lead or having full ownership over a project. Effective project management skills, including scoping a project, identifying key stakeholders, developing a project plan with milestones and successful use of measurement that positively impact the business
- Flexible and agile to work across various projects and thrive in a complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven and effective presentation skills
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Passion for learning, a high-level attention to detail and accuracy in your execution of work
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience with virtual learning environments and learning management systems is preferred
Why we're awesome...
Key reasons you should apply:
- Supported to do the best work of your life
- Mission to transform the way the world learns
- #1 company in North America for Candidate Experience (beating out all the other companies you know). Plus, we have an amazing company that keeps winning awards for Most Admired Company Culture, Best Managed, Best Company for Young People, and so many others.
Plus, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Two paid volunteer days
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Stock options
- Healthy snacks
- Gym on site
- Various committees including Environmental Advisory Committee and Social Committee
- And lots of other great benefits