GetintheLoop is building the world's most advanced mobile offers platform and we are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative VP of Marketing to join our team. We deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones, enabling local businesses to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference.
Since 2017, GetintheLoop has grown to nearly 100 franchises, is used by thousands of top national and local businesses and has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
Our ideal candidate has a significant Marketing experience and loves to both strategize and plan but also execute on the plan to drive core business KPIs. The VP, Marketing will oversee multiple areas including paid advertising campaigns, social media strategy, brand awareness, network training and team management.
You'll spend time on the following:
- Lead the marketing team to define, implement, and manage GetintheLoop's marketing strategy for optimal performance and results
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we're effectively communicating and delivering on the goals of various features and campaigns.
- Lead social media and other training initiatives to educate and inform our network of 100+ franchise owners across Canada
- Work with the brand department to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around GetintheLoop that resonate with audiences and build our brand awareness
- Defining marketing KPIs that align to the business priorities and ensure the team is setup to achieve those goals
- Be an effective leader and ensure the marketing team is running effectively and efficiently
We're excited about you if you have:
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial approach and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative and innovative
- Customer-centric and can identify and meet multiple audiences' needs
- You have experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Opportunity to have a major impact on how thousands of small businesses market themselves to Canadians across the country.