To provide outside sales representation in the Fordis segment within the assigned geographic territory. To manage and grow a given territory, develop new markets and clients in order to increase sales profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop base portfolio of customers
- For existing customers, increase sales volume by providing professional sales support while identifying new opportunities and introducing new products
- Developing and executing a call plan, performing business reviews, maintaining a full sales pipeline, monthly erosion analysis, price negotiation, quarterly customer stratification maintenance, new product introduction and execution of regional and national programs
- Identifying, securing and developing new customers
- Developing target accounts and growth strategies, specific needs analysis and new product introductions
- Support and execution of Veritiv directed marketing and operational initiatives
- Support selected vendor programs, make calls with vendors, follow corporate direction on vendor contact and cost negotiation, support marketing initiatives and support on-line ordering
- Scanning and emailing quotes, building quotes, credit, inventory, pricing file maintenance, reporting to Sales Management, sourcing products, customer data base management (SalesForce), daily sales report analysis and order management (EDI/WEB)
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers and service providers
- Provide input on best practices, policies and procedures with respect to the sales department and other service providers
- Responsible for decisions relating to pricing structure/levels in relation to the profitability of your sales territory, within company established guidelines
- Responsible to maintain customer sales activity in Veritiv CRM tool (Salesforce.com) or other tools as mandated by the organization
- To consistently achieve sales, margin and customer profitability targets
- Follow internal procedures and make recommendations for improvement
- A results oriented individual with a competitive nature
- Ability to work collaboratively with a large number of internal and external customers, showing flexibility in meeting their individual needs
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SalesForce (or other CRM tools) an asset
- A vehicle and valid driver's license is required
- Post-secondary education in sales/marketing with a minimum of 3 years business to business selling experience required
Veritiv Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.
Veritiv is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to gender, color, race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
Veritiv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
EEO Policy US | EEO Policy Canada | EEO Policy Mexico
This description does not attempt to define the job's essential functions as defined by applicable disabilities law.