WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together
- offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move construction forward.
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Manager, Sales Operations, you will be responsible for the development and production of responses to RFQs, RFPs, Expressions of Interest, and proposals from development to contract award. We are seeking someone who takes initiative and has the foundational knowledge to "jump-in".
Your work will include:
- Preparing and facilitating request for information, clarifications and addendums.
- Organizing and conducting internal department meetings with the Project Team, including minute preparation and progress tracking.
- Identifying and communicating task priorities and deliverables for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring and controlling the internal project stage-gate process and related documentation, including tracking submission outcomes.
- Contributing to and coordinating project charters, project plans, project schedules, assumption and clarification logs, risk management plans and estimate summaries.
- Providing administrative and maintenance support, including reporting in Salesforce.
- Drafting proposal content and coordinating information and narratives that relate to design and construction bid-build tenders and agreements.
- Reviewing and summarizing various technical documents (e.g. planning, engineering, legal) to evaluate concerns and opportunities pertaining to potential risks and opportunities.
- Providing graphic design support, including editing and developing templates in Word, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign, in accordance with brand standards.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A place where people matter, not only at work but in the community
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- ?Challenge! The opportunity to unpack and solve some very complex business problems on the way to achieving our vision?
- Job security as we are in growth mode
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits coverage starts on your first day
- Multiple career paths and advancement opportunities through various NRB, Horizon North, and Dexterra companies
Follow NRB Modular Solutions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Post-Secondary education with diploma or degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of related work experience (i.e.- coordinator/content writer in construction project management or pre-construction development).
- Preference will be given to candidates with Project Management certification or foundational level designation from the Association of Proposal Management Institute.
- Demonstrated competency in Adobe InDesign. Experience using RFPIO and Illustrator is considered an asset.
- Foundational administrative experience with: CRM (NetSuite, Salesforce), research & data analytics and sales automation tools.
- Experience in a technical environment working with engineers and designers is considered an asset.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft 365 including Sharepoint and Teams.
- Experience in modular manufacturing is considered an asset.
- Experience coordinating work and deliverables within a cross functional group; this is a very fast-paced environment.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans' status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.